Assist with the creation of high quality insurance and wealth focused Advanced Sales articles and presentations for use the field by the specialized and advanced wholesalers.
Support team members in the Strategic Sales & Support group with tax, product and Excel modeling expertise for the creation of quarterly deliverable initiatives.
Provide case support to the specialized and advanced wholesalers in the areas of income tax, insurance, estate, and business planning for the business owner, professional and high-net-worth markets.
Support the professional development of both the specialized and advanced wholesalers with their overall tax knowledge as it applies to tax planning and insurance strategies.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Two to three years income tax planning experience (including owner manager and estate planning; and completion of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In Depth Income Tax course) as a practising tax professional
- Chartered accountant, lawyer or Masters in Taxation
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Possess solid knowledge of all key insurance products is an assest
- Display a solid understanding of the benefits and constraints associated with all key insurance products
- Uses product and tax knowledge to meet wholesaler/advisor/customer needs and gain a competitive advantage
- Skilled at building strong, collaborative relationships within head office, the wholesaling teams, industry experts and top producers
- Commitment to develop knowledge and skill sets in tax, product, technology and writing ability
- Demonstrate foresight and make informed decisions
- Make Advances Sales team members a priority, and able to identify their needs
- Able to identify wholesaler’s needs
- Attempt to set realistic expectations
- Effective communicator with the ability to present and transfer knowledge to a variety of audiences
- Contribute to and consider new approaches to doing business with wholesalers and advisors
- Desire to learn insurance products and sales strategies
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.