The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work with hiring managers and HR colleagues to provide recruitment advice and services to various lines-of-business and corporate functions, specializing in high-volume roles, including sourcing, assessing and selecting talent that fit role and culture requirements.
Key accountabilities will include:
Work with HR Business Partners, HR Advisors, and hiring managers to source, assess and select talent for requisitions in the organization, specializing in high-volume roles; in alignment with the company’s business needs and diversity practices.
Work collaboratively with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, and continuously refine recruitment activities to reflect these needs.
Tap into available pipelines of talent to source external talent; all in alignment with established recruitment strategies.
Source candidates through social networks, recruitment portals and other tools.
Work with hiring managers as a trusted advisor, educating them on the recruitment process, interview techniques and selection criteria, and managing the flow and quality and candidates.
Conducts effective, bias free, assessment and interviewing techniques; communicates with candidates effortlessly about the requirements and responsibilities of roles.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as an HR professional.
- Bachelor degree in Human resources or a related field.
- CHRP designationn, strong asset.
- Fluency in French and in English is required.
- Strong writing skills in French and in English.
- Experience with Linked in Recruiter, strong asset.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent data analysis skills with a well-developed ability to think analytically and present various analyses in a useful and understandable format.
- Ability to communicate and present findings in a succinct and professional manner.
- Strong work ethic, a high respect for confidentiality and sound professional judgment and initiative.
- Strong accountability and responsibility to meet aggressive deadlines.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will demonstrate strength in the following capabilities:
- Trusted Advisor
- Technologically Proficient
- Talent Developer
- Execute for Results
- Critical Thinker
- Strategic Partner
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.