As a strategic business partner to the Wealth and Insurance Solutions Enterprise VP/RVP and Regional Director you work closely with WISE Advisors and their Operations teams.
This role elevates and adds value to the service experience for WISE firms. This will be done through education and empowerment of WISE operations teams, facilitating a seamless business experience.
• Liaises between WISE firms and head office teams, directing firms to the appropriate departments and people.
• Partners with VP, RVP and Regional Director on execution of regional business plans
• Manages the relationship with the advisory firm operations team
• Provides training and education to the advisory firms ’operations support team on key operational processes
• Aligns and executes national consistency and contributes to creative and innovative solutions
• Displays a clear understanding of role objectives, organizational processes and identifies inefficiencies to the Sales Support and Operations head office team
• Manages escalations by clearing the path for advisory firms
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Post-secondary education in a business discipline
• Minimum 2 years of Business experience
• Experience working in a high performance sales environment would be an asset
• Background in a customer service industry or customer experience training would be an asset.
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
• Strong understanding and empathy for the challenges faced by advisors and their teams.
• Independent, self-motivated and collaborative
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong technical skill including the Microsoft suite of programs
• Working knowledge of Salesforce would be an asset
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to proactively work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and adapt quickly to change.
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.