Great- West Life is growing and currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce, located in Toronto, Ontario / London, Ontario / Winnipeg, Manitoba. The successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada. You will have a solid foundational understanding of Salesforce.com and have a track record of eliciting and interpreting business needs and priorities to ensure the delivery of quality solutions providing the highest value to Great-West Life.
As a Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce, you will work alongside other Digital IT professionals and with business clients to participate in the design and delivery of Salesforce solutions that meet business objectives. This role will be responsible for eliciting requirements and defining logical solutions. You will leverage your proven technical competency and leadership skills to ensure and lead the effective application of technology to business problems and opportunities.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Assist with interaction between Business Clients and key decision makers to understand industry trends, to define the business model, business objectives and drivers, and to articulate business needs, opportunities and requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of the business case, scope and estimates for projects working with the Project Manager to develop the project plan.
- Elicit requirements from Business Clients using interviews, workshops, business process analysis, business scenarios, and use cases.
- Serve as a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert (SSME) in terms of both Business and System processes
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Execute complex analysis, identify root cause of problems and define logical solutions
- Participate in the analysis and conceptual design of the solution, working with the project team, Systems Architect and Software Developer to achieve the client and corporate objectives through effective deployment of technology.
- Create models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to technical team members.
- Clarify and translate business requirements and objectives into functional system specifications.
- Assist with ensuring a quality system by mapping system specifications and functionality back to the business requirements and business needs, and presenting alternative solutions to Business Clients.
- Contribute to the success of initiatives by leveraging your knowledge and skills to contribute to the continuous improvement of practices, and helping to ensure end-to-end quality assurance.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Nice to have post-secondary degree/diploma in a related discipline (Management Information Systems, Commerce, Computer Science, Business Analysis, Computer / Software Engineering and Business Administration).
- Must have a minimum of eight years of overall experience as Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst in an IT / business environment with practical experience in the following areas:
- Requirements elicitation and management
- Technical specifications
- Data analysis and modeling
- Business process modeling
- Conceptual and Logical Design
- Usability engineering
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Quality assurance and testing
- Must have firm knowledge of the software development lifecycle, IT Methodologies, processes and practices, and experience with functional systems analysis, modeling and design.
- Must have a strong understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities
- Must have expert level knowledge of the various stages of the analysis process (e.g. planning, stakeholder analysis, modeling, specification, communication, etc.)
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills that rely on a structured approach with the ability to learn new concepts/processes.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have effective planning and organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform effectively under pressure.
- Nice to have demonstrated understanding of information technology/ information systems and their ability to enable business.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Must have exceptional interviewing, influencing, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Must have prior experience working on projects delivering end-user facing digital products.
- Must have prior experience working with Agile / iterative methodologies.
- Nice to have Salesforce.com certification(s)
- Keep the big picture in focus while being detail-oriented
- Know when to stop analyzing and start prioritizing, and can deal with ambiguity
- Can get to the heart of a problem and decouple the solution from the intrinsic business need
- Handle multiple competing tasks and priorities while delivering high-quality outcomes
- Constructively challenge traditional practices and assumptions
- Ability to confidently lead, motivate and influence individuals and teams to accomplish objectives
- Partnering and collaborating for win-win solutions
- Ability to maintain a balance of confidence and approachability
- Curiosity and enthusiasm
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.