The incumbent in this role will be responsible for the completion and management of regular daily office functions some of which include but are not limited to: assisting walk-in clients, handling incoming calls, receiving and distributing mail, liaising with property management, and overseeing compliance support functions (i.e. Securities/Quadrus branch file). The incumbent will be required to work in close partnership with the Regional Support Coordinator, the Sales Support Manager and the Regional Sales Support Manager.
- Uncovers customers’ needs as the first point of contact and addresses them in a cordial, professional and timely manner
- Oversees and manages incoming mail, fax, courier, office premises, business supplies, equipment, etc.
- Supports the onboarding & termination processes for employees and advisors
- Provides general business support such as locating and supplying insurance and wealth forms
- Tracks and processes continuing education credits
- Supplies basic reports for colleagues and members of the management team
- Handles and files office expenses (i.e. Bell Canada, Shred It)
- Contributes towards the planning and execution of business events such as meetings and conferences
- Monitors daily the processing and movement of money
- Ensures compliance by auditing branch files
- Corresponds, coordinates and interacts with contractors and maintenance department
- Works and collaborates with peers across various roles, regions and teams to ensure organizational goal attainment
- Identifies areas of opportunity for improvement and collaborates process improvements
- Shares ideas and best practices in the spirit of continuous improvement and growth
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Unique ability to always place the customer at the center of every transaction
- Business acumen and understanding of the operations of a sales organization
- Sales support related experience within the financial industry
- Post-secondary education required. Preferably in the business administration field
- Drive and passion for innovation
- Critical and far-sighted thinking
- Aptitude for new ways of working
- Expertise in building robust and collaborative business partnerships
- Strong written, verbal and virtual communication skills
- Predisposition to not only identify issues but to take ownership and drive solutions
- Desire to work in a high performing, fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work in both a team and independent milieus
- Agile and resilient approach to business changes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Capability to succeed and work well under pressure
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.