This administrative role ensures all regular daily office functions are accomplished. This role will be accountable for the compliance support functions (ie Securities/Quadrus branch file). They will work in close partnership with the regional support coordinator, as well as the Sales Support Manager / Regional Sales Support Manager.
- Support greater team/office with day to day sales support and operations functions
- Provides administrative support duties to local team, including general office and premise responsibilities
- Support office compliance measures as required
- Key point of contact for business with customers at reception, on the phone and through general email
- Provides mail, fax & courier support to office, along with general office oversight (MFD, supplies, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Support the on-boarding & termination process for staff and advisors (keys, badges, SARs, setup, troubleshooting, desks)
- General business support (forms, inquiries, find an advisor)
- Performs CE credit processing (number, send out, file, etc); Added consideration for QC
- Performs basic reporting for management and team as required
- Manages day-to-day office expenses (ie. bell, shred it)
- Provides general event support within office
- Business processing and movement of money
- Daily compliance support; branch file
- Contracting, maintenance & AORs
- Alignment to securities ie. create client file, scan/fax, follow-up, dataphile support
- Day to day general support to overall team Sales Support & Operations peers: Working and collaborating across roles, regions and teams to ensure the overall SSO value offering is being delivered
- Collaboration on process and practice improvements
- Share ideas in the spirit of continuous improvement and input into initiatives
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Business Acumen: Understanding of the operations of a sales organizations
- Operations or Sales Support related experience within Financial Services
- Post secondary education required
- Drive Innovation:Critical thinking skills with an aptitude for new ways of working
- Build Collaborative Partnerships: Skilled at building strong, collaborative relationships with multiple business partners across the region and country
- Strong written, verbal and virtual communication skills
- Execute for Results: Strong passion for working in a high performance, fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work well within a diverse team environment as well as a strong ability to work well independently
- Self-starter who has the ability to be nimble and change direction when needed
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Customer Orientation: Work with the team to ensure all roles are clear on how to put “the customer at the centre of what we do”
- Functional/Technical: Ability to succeed and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with different personality styles
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills (ie. Prioritizing tasks with different team members) ability to adapt in an ever changing business environment
- Ability to prioritize activities to drive highest business impact
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.