Critical business partner to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) who elevates and adds value to the sales experience for wholesalers, advisors and customers by developing and extending business in the Affiliated partner space (MGA and NA). They will align to the RSD and RSMs business plans to support prospecting, territory management, event marketing. This would be someone with subject matter expertise – either Wealth or Insurance – in addition to supporting the broad touch strategy, they will data mine any regional trends/data to support the touch strategies as needed.
- Prospecting with advisors who are not productive with us today
- Territory management, aligned with the RSD’s strategy
- Lead generation and pipeline management of sales development opportunities
- Analyzing aligned key accounts to identify sales opportunities
- Data mining (market intel): general advisor data for inquiry/advisor business, cross selling, AUM but no new business
- Facilitates & grows relationships with Affiliated Partnership advisors (outside of top 100)
- Partners with SSA on shared advisor alignments (data mining in handoff from prospect to productive)
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Post secondary education required (preferably within a business discipline)
- Sales training background would be considered an asset
- In-depth business and product knowledge
- Progressive, creative and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for new ways of working
- Skilled at building strong, collaborative relationships with multiple business partners across the region and country
- Strategically connect with the right business partners to achieve business results
- Strong written, verbal and virtual communication and influencing skills
- Strong passion for working in a high performance, faced-paced sales environment.
- Adept at working with professionals to execute on business plans and align to the national business plan
- Sales driven self-starter who has the ability to be nimble and change direction when needed
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to sort through data and pull out meaningful intel that will support targeted sales strategies
- Work with the team to ensure all roles are clear on how to put “the customer at the centre of what we do”
- Goal oriented focused on achieving set targets
- Ability to succeed and work well under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills ability to adapt and an ever changing business environment
- Has strategy to stay forward thinking and positive while managing rejections
- Ability to manage high volumes of call activity (calls, virtual meetings, etc.)
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.