This position is responsible for developing documentation, reports and to assess training and work flow efficiency and effectiveness for new client implementations, ongoing administration and re-enrolments. Product, application and client knowledge is provided for all roles in the department supporting our Outsourced clients and can also include our client and Group Office contacts. This role also requires communication of training progress and quality results with the trainee and the Management Team.
- Work within team responsible for client activities such as new implementations, conversions, re-enrolments and day to day operations.
- This would include developing/adjusting work flow, communication and procedures to support the implementation of any new/changed processes resulting from the activity.
- Work directly with the client when preparing high level process documents
- Provide feedback to Senior Business Analysts and Management team when new processes are being established. This also includes developing work flow and procedures to support the implementation of the new processes.
- Develop tools and reporting templates to assist in effectively managing and monitoring operational effectiveness
- Review work calls with respect to quality of outcome and procedural compliance which includes emails, recorded calls, and various ad-hoc reports
- Confer with individuals on findings and reinforce procedure and/or provide additional instruction/training
- Provide monthly reports to department Management team indicating results, indentify retraining opportunities and supply details to support findings
- Communicate with individual and/or team performance issues with unit leaders
- Coordinate and train staff in roles that support our Outsourced clients. This includes evaluation of trainee progress and communication to Management Team
- Prepare and deliver training programs for the introduction of any new client, product or system enhancement
- Create and maintain training material and procedural manuals to remain current with product enhancements, department/division/corporate policies & procedures and Outsource Client Plans
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and creative
- Experience within the Group Division would be a definite asset with expertise on all systems/applications (EAS, PAS, TOCS, BEN, GNPA, GroupNet Flex).
- Ability and keen desire to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate well (both verbally and written) with team members, internal GWL areas, external clients and with field staff
- Ability to analyze problems, identify resolutions and make decisions based on analysis.
- Demonstrates a high level of Customer Service skills
- Previous training experience and understanding of adult training principles would be an asset
- Well developed organizational skills including the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and the ability to work to deadlines
- Strong technical skills in Word, Excel and Access
- Business related post-secondary education or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Due to the high profile of a number of our clients, a Federal Government Enhanced Screening is a job requirement and this will involve fingerprinting and a credit check and will require your consent to fully participate in the process.
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.