Are you a highly engaged, strategic thinker with in-depth knowledge in the area of innovative Talent Acquisition? Do you have expertise in high volume, call centre recruitment? Looking for a career in either Toronto, London, Winnipeg or Montreal?
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager of High Volume recruitment to develop efficient talent plans and practices that will help us to enable effective hiring outcomes for entry level, multi incumbent hiring. Collaborating with HR Business Relations and senior business leadership, the TA Manager will execute on proactive, targeted talent activities aligned with HR and Business talent strategies. Leading a diverse group of TA Specialists and Coordinators you will ensure that effective performance protocols (scorecards, coaching and development plans) are in place to deliver a premium candidate and hiring leader experience. The goal is to attract, validate and acquire productive, engaged and diverse talent for Great-West Life.
Key operating elements involve:
- Leadership – lead a team of TA specialists focused on providing recruitment advice and exceptional talent to leaders to enable them to meet their business objectives
- Collaboration – partner with senior business leaders and HR Business Relations to ensure there is a collaborative, integrated approach to planning, sourcing, validating talent
- Workforce planning – forecast talent gaps and form plans to address them using turnover, growth and contraction plans, labor force supply/demand activities
- Sourcing – launch and enable various techniques maximizing efficiencies through automation involving TA technologies (ATS, Artificial Intelligence, Assessments, CRM, Backcheck)
- Sourcing – enable effective TA marketing (sell sheets, targeted digital/social/print collateral) to attract and deliver talent from top sources (Referrals - targeted campaigns and first degree connections using HRIS / Social media data warehouses, Domain specific / Diversity associations/Campus)
- Assessment – launch and enable various techniques to validate capability / cultural alignment that dually engages talent re: GWL as a top employer. This involves assessments, interview guides etc.
- Pipelining - identify, launch and enable CRM tools and/or best practices that continuously engages passive marketplace talent for current and future opportunities
- Hiring – launch and enable hiring conversion activities within an onboarding experience that forms strong foundational links to the role and culture
- 6-9 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition leadership roles in a corporate and/or search firm environment, preferably supporting high volume recruitment
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in HR Management, Business Administration or a related field
- Proven leadership and development, engaging teams of high performing TA Specialists and Coordinators
- Possesses a willingness to challenge the status quo and drives for continuous improvement
- Ability to drive results and contribute to change processes that improve organizational performance
- Proven track record of delivering talent search activities involving a variety of sourcing, validating and pipelining techniques
- Demonstrated influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to develop collaborative partnerships across varied organizational segments
- Strong change management skills with demonstrated ability to act as a catalyst for change within a business
- Demonstrated ability to partner with leaders to execute processes that attract and deliver exceptional talent to enable business goals
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.