As an Operations Coordinator, reporting directly to the Sales Support Manager at Vancouver Georgia Financial Centre and work closely and strategically with the operations team. The Operations Coordinator will be supporting the day-to-day operations functions, troubleshooting, assigned tasks, including compliance. Goal is to keep everything moving smoothly and efficiently.
- Support greater team/office with day to day sales support and operations functions
- Provides administrative support duties to local team, including general office and premise responsibilities
- Support office compliance measures as required
- Key point of contact for business with customers at reception, on the phone and through general email
- Provides mail, fax & courier support to office, along with general office oversight (MFD, supplies, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Support the on-boarding & termination process for staff and advisors (keys, badges, SARs, setup, troubleshooting, desks)
- General business support (forms, inquiries, find an advisor)
- Performs CE credit processing (number, send out, file, etc.); Added consideration for QC
- Performs basic reporting for management and team as required
- Manages day-to-day office expenses (i.e. bell, shred it)
- Provides general event support within office
- Business processing and movement of money
- Daily compliance support; branch file
- Contracting, maintenance & AORs
- Alignment to securities i.e. create client file, scan/fax, follow-up, data file support
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Operations or Sales Support related experience within Financial Services
- Post-secondary education required
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the sales process
- Knowledge of accounting practices (i.e. Expenses and budgeting)
- Skilled at building strong, collaborative relationships with multiple business partners across the region and country
- Strong written, verbal and virtual communication skills
- Strong passion for working in a high performance, fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work well within a diverse team environment as well as a strong ability to work well independently
- Self-starter who has the ability to be nimble and change direction when needed
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Work with the team to ensure all roles are clear on how to put “the customer at the centre of what we do
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.