The following are our current career opportunities.
Click on the job title for details of the role. If you are interested in the role and you meet the qualifications, we invite you to apply for the opportunity from the page that opens.
Providing this information gives Great-West, Canada Life and London Life (collectively, the “Organization”) consent to use your personal information to assess your suitability for specific positions or future opportunities. Your résumé will be held in strict confidence, and may be viewed only by the Organization. The information will also be used to register you with ICIMS, who may use it for aggregate statistical purposes only (which uses no personal identification).
Note: You can include only one attachment with your online application. To include a cover letter with your application, combine it with your resume and then save as one file. A Word document or a PDF is our preferred file format for all online applications.
A field marked with * indicates that the information is required.
To tailor the list to your qualifications, return to Search Jobs.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
We are proud to announce that Canada Life will become our company brand under which our three companies service – Great West Life, London Life, and Canada Life.
Together, Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life have been in the business of keeping promises for over a century. The new Canada Life brand combines the strengths of all three – so we can better deliver on our purpose: To improve the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians.
We are excited about this journey. To find out more about our story, click here
With Keeping Customers at the Center of What We Do, this is an opportunity to join a team that is at the center of supporting and developing our Group Customer Products. The Senior Group Product Services Specialist is responsible for the support, maintenance and development of benefit solutions related to Health and Dental benefits as well as Elective accounts (e.g. HSP, MRP). This role is responsible for monitoring environmental changes related to these benefits including legislative changes and market events. Developing and implementing impact mitigation strategies to address these changes is key – offering a great opportunity for someone who’s innovative and enjoys working through challenges and multiple priorities to reach success. The role provides support to Head Office departments, Group Sales offices as well as various other internal and external business partners.
- Works with Group Office personnel, Head office business partners and third party providers to identify opportunities to enhance the health, dental and elective account products and services.
- Identify impacts related to legislative, market driven, or compliance related events pertaining to the health, dental and elective benefits and provide recommendations and implementation support on product enhancements or impact mitigation strategies.
- Identify and address operational changes initiated by third party providers.
- Provide technical information and direction to Head Office business partners in all aspects as it relates to product and program changes.
- Coordinate and/or develop internal and external facing communications for environmental, product and program changes.
- Assess impacts resulting from changes and enhancements to adjudication systems and provide recommendations on how to address and/or incorporate these changes.
- Supports Group Sales in responding to RFP inquiries related to the Health, Dental and Elective products.
- Reviews and assesses ability to accommodate non-standard product and plan design requests
- Provides support and responds to inquiries from Group Sales Office personnel and other internal and external parties.
- Works with internal business areas to ensure alignment between contract wording and claims adjudications and initiate/lead any necessary changes.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong working knowledge of the health, dental and elective benefits is an asset
- Experience working on and/or managing projects
- Focused on customer service
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with varying deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Knowledge of MS Access is an asset
- Minimum of 3+ years of Group Division experience is preferred.
Discover your opportunity….Apply today!
Great-West Life offers competitive compensation, great benefits such as medical, dental, life insurance, wellness account and personal days not to mention onsite cafeteria and fitness in our head office facilities. If you’d like to join our team submit your information online and introduce yourself.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Great-West Lifeco would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.